ConnectGV is a registered Support Coordination provider dedicated to assisting participants to connect with services and supports.
We provide Support Coordination, Level 2 and will assist with referrals to allied health professionals, individual and group support services, employment, and to navigate mainstream and community supports where appropriate.
Our dedicated Support Coordination team will meet to discuss support needs and goals, navigate the NDIS and understand funding.
How our Support Coordinators can help you
A Support Coordinator can be funded by the NDIA to assist you to pursue your goals by navigating the funded, mainstream and community services that are considered Reasonable and Necessary.
Our Support Coordinators will:
- Identify the services and providers that best meet your needs
- Obtain quotes for services
- Assist you to understand Service Agreements made with providers.
- Source suitable accommodation options
- Link you to employment services
- Link you with community based supports
- Action referrals for assessments, reports, health and medical specialists
- Help you explore advocacy services
- Continue to monitor and report on progress towards your goals
- Request a plan review and participate in your planning meeting if needed
- Review your goals and report on outcomes ready for your upcoming plan review